- Telenor Norway CEO on mobile cultural challenges 27 November 2015 | 3:27 pm
- NBN Australia details its multi-technology strategy 27 November 2015 | 3:15 pm
- Broadband Stakeholder Group says it’s not just about speed 27 November 2015 | 2:49 pm
- Ericsson and Cosmote achieve 500 Mbps in live LTE network demo 27 November 2015 | 12:29 pm
- How telecoms operators can face today’s security challenges 27 November 2015 | 12:10 pm
THE MEETING PLACE FOR EDUCATION & OPPORTUNITIES IN NETWORK & IT OUTSOURCING
2015 Event Highlights
Managed Services Growth Markets was back in 2015 due to high market demand as the only event in the region which focused specifically on outsourcing of network and IT services in the telecommunications industry.
MSGM is part of the Managed Services series and attracts high level executives, including CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs of managed services, directors of outsourcing, IT directors, senior advisors, industry analysts and other experts from the leading Communication Services Providers and Managed Services Providers who operate in Turkey, Middle East, North Africa and Asia.
NEW FEATURES in 2015 included:
- Programme focus on IT convergence and virtualisation
- Brand new venue: The Conrad, Istanbul
- More opportunities to network, including 1-2-1 meeting service, hosted lunch tables, speed networking and business cards exchange
- More time for discussions: Plenty of panels, live debate and roundtable discussions in the conference programme
- VIP facilitated meeting service: Create a wish list of who you would like to meet during the event and our VIP Manager will help facilitate the introductions.
2015 Topics Covered
The key issues and opportunities particular to growth markets that were discussed at MSGM 2015 included:
- The effect of NFV and SDN on Managed Services
- Convergence between network and IT Managed Services
- OSS/BSS Managed Services
- New business models for Managed Services in growth markets
- Customer experience management through MSP partnerships
- Multi-sourcing, single-sourcing or insourcing in growth markets?
- Managed Services for: NOC/SOC, SaaS, VAS, AD/AM, Fixed networks - Fibre infrastructure, Network rollout and design, Network sharing, energy efficiency, data centre integration
How to get involved 2016
Become a sponsor
Our MSGM sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player in the Managed Services industry and position your message and branding effectively to a specific target audience. To discuss sponsorship and exhibition options, contact email@example.com ,
Become a speaker
Are you a senior executive with significant industry experience in Network Managed Services ot IT outsourcing? We are interested in hearing from leading operators and industry analysts in the region who are keen to share their experiences and meet other industry experts. To discuss the topics and other details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
The event brought together a great range of perspectives on the future of managed services in the regionMD, CSMG
A very good event to track the development in the industryFU, La Place
That was an excellent event with high quality speeches and perfect opportunities for networkingMS, Detecon
Definitely an event to return to next yearTS, Crealog